Thursday 5 September 2013

Same background

.......different stamp today. Good afternoon everyone.  I think it's all the same info as yesterday as well for this card-paper, sentiment, peel-offs and glitter from stash, Kanban stamp coloured with Promarkers. I am just having some lunch as I type this, home-made celery and butterbean soup, not everyone's choice but we love it! I have posted some more garden pics today as well.

The posts are sunk and cemented into the holes, those are onions growing in a plastic boat that my grandchildren had as a sand pit.
Our last bonfire type burn up to get rid of tree roots, we have had some enormous brilliant bonfires in this garden, oh well!

More posts, with the drainage channels, complete with pea gravel.

Someone is going to have to work hard her. I am still in my observing/project manager role! Well that is it for today, I am going to do a bit more transferring of plants. Take care.
Carol.x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    boy it's been hot today, in Kent. It's really worn me out as I couldn't sleep last night, even though we have a fan in the bedroom. I think I eventually fell asleep at 3 this morning. So I fell asleep this afternoon as well. Then awoke feeling achy. Well I digress as usual. I do hope you are not overdoing the garden management in this heat. lol.
    Love your card today. Fabulous stamps used on these gems of cards.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol love the card and so much work going on in your garden! makes me tired just looking at it LOL huggles hun Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm impressed that you're making Xmas cards. A gorgeous & fun one at that. Puts me to shame. I can't even think about making seasonal projects yet. I'm still catching up on making birthday cards lol. Thx for popping by and leaving a sweet comment on my blog too. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soup sounds good to me and your card is great
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Christmas card Carol, love the santa image.
    Looks like hard yacka in the garden my friend...hope it's nearly all done.
    Yes, dad is fine and loves to participate in Bingo as well so hope he is settling down. Still wants to come home with me at times, hard to take that....

    take care...luv annie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, what a lovely card - fabulous traditional image and colours!

    Looks like you've been having your own serious building works as well! Hope it's going a bit more smoothly than ours!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, Loving your Christmas cards - great to see you back in crafty blogland! That seems to be quite some project you've taken on in your garden - look forward to seeing how it progresses! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol - thanks for visiting earlier and your lovely comments. I really must learn how to use google plus as I clicked on your name from the comments on my blog and it took me to your google plus and I couldn't work out how to get to your blog.
    Just as well I could remember the blog name in list of blogs I follow LOL..
    Your soup sounds lovely - love all sorts of beans and pulses.
    I have that stamp too - and love what you have done with it. Happy crafting... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete