Tuesday 3 September 2013

New Term, New Beginnings!

Good morning everyone, long time not posted, but here I am  back again. I have made a few cards in the summer, or finished some off that I started earlier and this is one of them. Background is Pan Pastels and a Splodgeaway mask, sentiment LOTV, sunflowers from my stash. I intended to post this earlier this morning, but guess what, the school bus didn't turn up, and i had to throw some clothes on and dash with 3 of my grandchildren. Just as I was thinking about breakfast and planning my relaxing day!
I have not been sat at home doing nothing since my last post,well not quite! I have been project managing my back garden transformation. This has involved me watching others work hard, while I sat in the sun and shade alternately! This is  a before picture, garden furniture shoved to the side, elderberry root more central and sacks of bonfire waste in the corner, and oh of course all the weeds, mainly dock, interspersed with a little grass.


More of the same with my daughter doing some of the work.

My daughter's fella, the main worker, he has already started to dig out ready to put some drainage channels in. Well that is it for today, I will post some more tomorrow. Have a good day, I am going to play in the garden. Take care.

Carol.x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol. Lovely card. Love the colours. Great to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Marie-Louise, good to be back. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol fab colours and great to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    Lovely to have you back posting.
    This is fab card. Love the colour pan pastels used. Great design, and those sunflowers are Lovely.
    Lots of hard work to go on your garden.
    Sorry if there are ant mistakes on this. I have had to use my I pad as my iMac is having a funny moment. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your background and I am so looking forward to seeing more of your garden project
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete