Monday 4 February 2013

Too blue




Good morning all, well there is more and more blue sky peeping through though it is windy. I thought I had overslept this morning because it was so much lighter at 7-15 than it usually is. Well my birthday weekend and celebrations are now complete, it is time to get back to the real world. Today's card is one of my UIU's, but it is a bit odd and out of sync, I think. There is some blue in the border and I thought the blue central flowers would make them pop out a bit more, but when I trimmed the paper off to fit the card more of the blue disappeared so it doesn't pop as much as clash. Anyway, her goes: Background paper Kay & Co, flower, dragonfly and sentiment  stamp-Dawn Bibby, embossed onto vellum from stash. Right I am just going to empty the dishwasher and tickle round the kitchen a bit, then go and play! Keep warm.
Carol.x

3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Carol. I love the blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those blue flowers Carol really pretty, looks like snow is headed our way so I'm hibernating if it does! LOL huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, Loving the blue flowers, the colour is spectacular, a really pretty card.
    We have snow at present, and last night we had the most horrendous thunder and lightening, I really hope this snow goes because it is really cold now, brrrrrr.
    I am going to the craft show at Event City on Thursday, can't wait for that, I haven't even started on my hubby's birthday card yet for 14th Feb, will have to get cracking this weekend ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete