Wednesday 9 January 2013

Friend to friend




Morning all, a bit misty today so may be another gloomy day, or it could be a heat haze and the sun will break through! One can only hope. A quick blog before I get ready for my volunteer day in school, packed lunch is sorted  just waiting for the grand children to leave for secondary school before I lock the door and dive in the shower. Still no birds around today perhaps they are all having a lie in because of the weather. Well another LOTV today, coloured in with promarkers, glitter glue on the wings, background paper Dawn Bibby, sentiment from stash- there is a sentiment to go with this card but I mislaid it,  found it when i was clearing up! Flowers from stash they are actually more pink than red but you know me and my photography. Ready for my dive in the shower, have a good day everyone.
Hugsxx
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment