Tuesday 15 January 2013

Dare to dream




Good Morning all, the weather  can't make it's mind up what to do today, we are forecast sunny periods but no sign of Mr Sun yet. In fact as I have just had to do the school run again, just as I had told myself to chill my time was my own as I only had 3 small items  left to iron, when in the four of them trooped looking chilled to the bone. Anyway as I was scraping the ice off my windscreen I noticed the tiniest of snowflakes drifting down and they are still doing it, so I can't decide whether that is a cloudy sky I see or a full of snow sky-know what I mean. Anyway my card: Background Diecuts with a View with a bit of Distress ink round the edges, I can't remember what shade as I made this background before Christmas. Blank topper Kanban, LOTV stamp and sentiment, peel offs from stash. Well I am off to blog hop now, have a good day and keep warm.
Carol.x

1 comment:

  1. We are still hibernating Carol more snow overnight LOL love the papers on this card so bright and vibrant and of course my fave images as always huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete